At the end of June, SIMA Suite was certified on updated Stellantis interfaces for Spare Parts. With the addition of new brands to their portfolio, they are continuously updated to be able to cover them.
The interface certified was PLPR/CSPS version 3.1d. Besides the interface, CDC Speeder has been updated to version 5.6.1.
PLPR interface is very important for HUBs (Parts providers) and Importers because allows them to provide parts for the brand’s xFCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V., including the Brands: Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Fiat, Lancia, Abarth, Alfa Romeo ) following the Stellantis standards.
PLPR interface includes updates on the main spare part files:
- Spare Parts Price List (XP0005 AND XP0006).
- Part Ordering interface (XP0053).
- Delivery and Invoicing item (XP0093).
- RICALIEU (Equivalences).
SPEEDER interface has also been updated to version 5.6.1, including modifications of 5.5. The main topics covered are:
- CDEAPPRO for replenishment orders. Stellantis via other files in SPEEDER receives dealers’ or hubs’ information to be able to calculate a proposal, which is communicated via this file.
- CDEAPPRO for captive parts.