These legal conditions have been set by APLICACIONES INFORMÁTICAS DOMINGO ALONSO, S.L.U. (hereinafter referred to as AIDA) to determine the criteria and conditions for use of the www.aidacanarias.com website
Details of the Owner
According to the provisions of the Law for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE 34/2002), DAG provides the details of the Owner of this website:
Name and contact details
APLICACIONES INFORMÁTICAS DOMINGO ALONSO, S.L.U.
Registered address: Calle Lomo la Plana 14, 35019, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas. Spain
Recorded in the Las Palmas Trade and Companies Register on sheet GC-40564 in folio 58 in book 0, tome 1,893.
Upon entering this website, the person browsing the website becomes a user. By accessing and using this website, the user accepts the conditions set out in this section in the version published at the time they access the website. AIDA reserves the right to amend its legal conditions and to make any technical or visual improvement it considers appropriate at any time. If one or more amendments compromises user privacy, notification will be given prior to the entry into force of said amendment(s).
All contents of the website, design, applications, graphical content, multimedia content, publications on the blog, the written content of the various sections, web development, logos, brands, products, and all other items the object of intellectual and industrial property rights, whether mentioned or not in the list above (which is merely indicative in nature), are the property of APLICACIONES INFORMÁTICAS DOMINGO ALONSO, S.L.U. or of third parties. Total or partial reproduction, copying, distribution, dissemination, transformation, commercialisation, or any other activity that violates the rights of the owner of the website, or of the owners of intellectual or industrial property rights, are prohibited. Users may only use this website for private purposes.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
By accessing and using this website, the user implicitly accepts the following general conditions:
- Intellectual property: The user will not be able to use the information contained herein, or the design or graphical content of the same, without authorisation from the owners of the website or of the intellectual and industrial property rights. Any failure to observe this condition will constitute a violation of intellectual and industrial property rights.
• The reproduction of all or part of the content of this website is prohibited.
• The use of the AIDA and/or Skilder commercial name, brand, image, or logo, is prohibited.
• If you wish to reproduce or use publications, you must obtain the consent of the website owner.
- The user will be responsible for the veracity of data supplied by them, and promises to report any change to the same.
- Acceptance of the installation of cookies is voluntary; users must block them or leave the webpage before they are installed, which will occur a reasonable time after the user has accessed the website.
EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
Data protection: AIDA has established and put in place technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data supplied by the user in order to prevent their alteration, loss, and/or unauthorised access, taking account of the state of technology, the nature of the data stored, and the risks to which they are exposed, whether these risks are the product of human action or of the physical or natural environment.
Comments: AIDA is not responsible for content or comments left by users on its website and/or blog. There will be no active follow-up on comments. Therefore, AIDA is not responsible for the time an inappropriate comment published on this website/blog remains there. If the owner of the website or a user finds a comment that is detrimental to the rights of a third party, or that represents a breach of the security, integrity, or morals of the community, said comment can be removed.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The rules of the Spanish legal system shall apply.
Consumers and users: In the event of a dispute, the courts and tribunals that will hear the dispute will be those specified in the applicable legal regulations: those of the registered address of the buyer, or of the place where the obligation is to be met.
Professional buyer or company: In the event of a dispute between the parties, the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, expressly waiving recourse to any other jurisdiction.